Google
Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.

Friday, May 13, 2011

LAST INTERVIEW TO STEPHEN HAWKING.



"Every morning I go to Cambridge University with colleagues and students, communicating with scientists around the world through e-mails. I travel a lot, someday maybe I will travel into space¨. How would you communicate with aliens? "If aliens are more advanced than we it would be a bad idea to contact them. We will not survive. In my project Dear Alien we assume that an extraterrestrial intelligence has contacted us. We need to answer. We invited students to respond explaining human life on this planet, what we are, what we have done, to ET". Some experts say that you are not suffering from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis?. ´


"Maybe I have not the most common form of motor neuron disease. I have a job and I have received well care. As others are worse than I do not have pity about me. I am happy working in theoretical physics, an area in which my disability is not a problem. Worlwide disabilities human beings concentrate on things that your disability is not an obstacle. Do not be a spiritual disabled". The Large Hadron Collider, brought great hope to be inaugurated. “It is too early to know what the LHC, will reveal. When something new appear it opens a new range of observations, we learn new things" .


"I did not expect that "A Brief History of Time ¨will become a best seller. At first many readers did not understand the book. The new version is easier to understand. Your political position…?. "In 2009 the American press said the National Health Service of England could have killed me. I said that the National Health Service take good care of me for 40 years. I believe in universal health and I have no fear to say it". Recent natural disasters…? "Sorry for my Japanese friends who are great people". Best time of your life… "When my children were born." At Fermilab claim to have found new elementary particles. "It's early to be sure. Results should be re-confirmed. "

ULTIMA ENTREVISTA A STEPHEN HAWKING.


”Cada mañana voy a la Universidad de Cambridge con colegas y estudiantes, comunicándome con científicos de todo el mundo mediante e-mails. Viajo mucho, algún dia viajare al espacio”.¿Cómo se comunicaría con extraterrestres? “Si los extraterrestres son mas avanzados que nosotros seria mala idea comunicarse con ellos. No sobreviviriamos. En mi proyecto Dear Alien asumimos que una inteligencia extraterrestre ya nos contactó. Necesitamos responderles. He invitado a estudiantes a dar una respuesta explicando la vida humana de este planeta, lo que somos, lo que hemos hecho, a los ET”.


¿Algunos expertos dicen que Usted no padece de Esclerosis Lateral Amiotrófica?. “A lo mejor no tengo la forma mas común de enfermedad de neurona motora. Tengo trabajo y he sido bien cuidado. Como otros están peor que yo. no me compadezcan. Soy feliz trabjando en fisica teórica un area en la que mi discapacidad no es problema. Discapacitados del mundo concentrense en cosas en las que vuestra discapacidad no sea un obstáculo. No seas un discapacitado espiritual”. “El Large Hadron Collider, trajo grandes esperanzas al ser inaugurado. Es temprano para saber que revelará. Cuando se inaugura algo nuevo, se abre un nuevo rango de observaciones, aprendemos cosas nuevas”.


“No esperaba que “A Brief History of Time” se convirtiese en un best seller. Al principio muchos lectores no lo comprendían. La nueva version es mas facil de entender. Su posición politica?. ”El 2009 la prensa americana dijo que el National Health Service de Inglaterra podria haberme matado. Yo dije que el National Health Service me cuido bien durante 40 años. Creo en la salud universal y no tengo temor a decirlo”. Ultimos desastres naturales? ”Lo siento por mis amigos japoneses que son grandes hospiatalarios”. El mejor momento de su vida “Cuando nacieron mis hijos”. En Fermilab aseguran haber encontrado nuevas particulas elementales. “Es temprano para estar seguro. Los resultados deben ser re-confirmados”.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home